Monday 8 April 2013

Austin goes to the Dentist

Austin had his first trip to the dentist. Our pediatrician recommended that at age 2 kids start going to the dentist regularly.  We did not know what to expect with him.  We have a great dentist and the office reassured me that they would only do what he would allow.  We dropped Sydney off at Meemaw's house.  Then Brian, Austin, and I went to the dentist.


They had a bean bag chair for him.  He sat in it while I got my teeth cleaned.  He did not move.  Then it was his turn.  He got up in the dentist chair without any issues.  He let the dentist clean his teeth and kept his mouth open for them.  Austin was so good.  They even flossed his teeth.  Austin is use to flossing with Brian so he liked that.

Austin is such a good boy. He was so good at the dentist office.

On a side note, all the pictures were taken with my cell phone.  I forgot the camera on this very important day.  I am terrible about the camera.  Luckily Brian is much better with the camera.  I am busy worrying about if both kids have food, drink, clothes, and diapers when we leave.  I am suppose to have a camera in my purse but somehow it was not in there.




No comments:

Post a Comment