Saturday 30 July 2016

More Summer Fun

* This post I made myself notes in an outline however I did not write this post until a few months later therefore it's not a detailed.  How I normally handle this blog is type up outline, write post, enter pictures several months later, then publish.  Life is crazy with two little kids.

Brian had to go to China again.  It wasn't ideal but didn't have too much going on so it is what it is. Picture is of his pancake he got for breakfast.  They wanted to make sure he did not overeat.  :)
On Monday we went swimming.  I have to assume it was Wildwater and likely Tutta's pool as well.

On Tuesday we went to park, library (we do the summer reading program), went down to see my dad and took the kids swimming at a pool near there then played at Kaitlyns

On Wednesday we worked outside, then went to Tutta's to swim (kids don't even need life jackets to swim there anymore) then more swimming in the evening

On Thursday was a work and school day.  My only notes were it was a rough evening.

On Friday it was another work and school day.  We had McDonald's for dinner then went swimming.
On Saturday we went down to see my Dad.  The kids got to see Brian.  I paint inside the house and Brian cleaned the garage.  We are trying to work around the house to get ready for Sydney's party.

We also checked out Solon Home days on Sunday.  The kids always have fun there.

Other notes from the summer.  The kids finished the 1000 book challenge before kindergarten at the library.  Austin started soccer and loves it.  Getting ready for him to kindergarten.  I have mixed emotions.  I know he is ready and I am excited but a little sad he will in school everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment