Monday 15 April 2019

Almost Spring

We like going to to Great Wolf Lodge late winter/early spring.  We go for one night.  The kids love the water park.  They also love playing with the wands and doing all the quests.  We went with our friends.  It was a nice little getaway.

Austin's favorite thing this winter was skiing.  We all had a lot of fun.  I wish I could ski better but the kids really got the hang of it and did great.  The last time we went it was a great evening  We skied for a while and then the kids found some friends.  They skied with them for a bit too.  We will be getting passes again next year.

The school did a father daughter dance this year.  It was in the gym.  It was a fun night for the girls and their dads.  Then they also did a mother son bowling activity.  That was also a lot of fun.

I have spent most of my free time planning the race for the school.  I never realized how much work it was to plan a race.  I have had a lot of help but it has consumed way more time than I would like.  We are also going to London and Paris for spring break.  So I have been working on planning that trip as well.

Austin and Sydney are doing track again this year.  It's great they are doing it together.  It makes getting them to practice and meets easy.  I have enjoyed walking with the moms while the kids are at practice.

Brian had another trip to China this spring.  We all hate when he has to travel.  I try to do some fun stuff with the kids to keep them busy.  We went to Sky Zone for a birthday party.  We also have breakfast for dinner while he's gone.  The kids and I love breakfast foods.

We also love going to the Akron zoo for breakfast with the Easter bunny.  The kids enjoy the egg hunt.  Austin is lucky and have found the special golden egg in the past.  This year, somehow they both found the two golden eggs.  They were so happy.  They also went to a water Easter egg hunt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment