Thursday 2 November 2017

Halloween

This year has seemed crazier than ever with the house addition.  Halloween was coming quick so one day I took the kids to Target and let them pick out any costume they wanted.  Sydney decided she wanted to be a unicorn.  She has loved unicorns ever since Auntie Melissa took them to Dave and Busters and she saw a unicorn there.  Austin decided to be a hot dog.  I have to say even though their costume were simple they were very cute.

We went to Boo at the Zoo with our friends this year.  It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun together.  I love Boo at the Zoo. We realized this year we don't have many more years of this event left.  Austin and Sydney are getting older too fast!

We also went to our fire station Halloween party.  The last few years, Austin has won the contest.  We knew this year they did not have a chance.  And we went to the Cavs game that night too.  The kids wore their costumes there to trick or treat at the Q. It was fun for them! 

We went trick or treating at my parents.  My dad wasn't feeling too well but he did get a picture with them.  That ended up being a very important picture since it would be his last.  More on that in the next post. 

The kids school had trunk or treat this year. I signed up for that.  It was fun. I decorated my trunk like a mummy.  A friend called me that day and came with me too.  It turned out cute even though it was so cold.  It was a fun day!  I also did Austin's Halloween party.  We played the Bingo game.  They had fun.  

On Halloween night, Brian took the kids trick or treating with our neighbors.   I stayed and handed out candy.  It was a good night.  We all love Halloween!  It is so much fun! 

Also our house got carpet, so our house is basically done!  There are some some things but it is so nice to finally have a house again!



No comments:

Post a Comment