Saturday 31 July 2010

Now Everyone Knows about Baby (13 weeks 6 days)

We have told all of our family and friends. It is now posted on Facebook.com. So basically everyone know we are having a baby. We told most of our friends via email with the postcard attached. I told people at work verbally. Brian told most people via email with the attachment. We have realized that it was best to send them the postcard rather than standing next to them as the read it. Amazingly it took some people a while to get it and the pressure of staring at them doesn't help.

It was fun telling people. I was so surprised how happy and excited most people were when they found out. I was giving people hugs that I never thought I would. It is pretty cool.


Comments from Amy's Initial Posting on Facebook.com



Comments from Brian's Later Posting


Melissa is still the most excited. That still surprises us a little bit. She is in contact with us several times a week. She even bought me some natural wrist band thing for my nausea and vomiting. That's another update: The naseau has turned into vomiting now. It started a week ago. We went to Penn Station and I got a Philly Cheese Steak. Bad idea! I was vomiting that up later that night. Then Wednesday while I was brushing my teeth I had another episode of vomiting. AH! I still don’t feel that great. I am tried all the time and nauseous a lot. I now fear vomiting in public. Oh I almost forgot early this week I was having significant abdominal discomfort. Luckily that has gone away.

We have cleaned out baby’s room last weekend. It went well. We still have furniture in the room but we have not bought baby furniture yet so no sense moving yet. I don’t know what color I want the furniture to be in baby’s room. I also need to start looking a blinds because right now they are pink and that is not going to work (we don't plan to know the gender in advance, so we need the room to be neutral).

Brian’s friend Stuart at work was helpful today. He talked with Brian about child birthing classes and dualas. Brian emailed the lady today. We are waiting to hear back from her. I guess the child birthing classes are 12 weeks. That is a long time, so we need to figure out when they start.

Hope everything is okay with baby. I wish I felt better but the most important thing is baby is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment