Tuesday 26 October 2010

Melissa and Jonathan in Town (26 weeks 3 days)

We had a fun weekend! Melissa and Jonathan were in town. They are always so much fun. On Friday Brian and Melissa's cousin Micheal got married. We all went to the wedding together. It was an hour drive to get there. During the drive, we laughed so hard it was unbelieveable. Brian actually missed our exit to get off because we were all talking so much. You put Brian, Melissa, and Jonathan together and there is nothing but laughter.

The wedding was really nice. It was great to see their dad's side of the family. Unfortunately we do not see them often. They are all crazy fun too. Now I know where Melissa gets it from. :)

Once we got home, I was tired. Melissa said I was cranky. She actually called me bad words but we will not repeat her language. Besides, I don't believe it anyway. Melissa told Brian to put me to bed but I refused. Instead I played Wii with Melissa and Jonathan. Then I finally went to bed.

On Saturday Brian and I got ready for our annual fall outdoor movie night. The weather was great. It sprinkled a little bit but after that it was fine. People came over around 5:30pm and we hung out until 8pm when we started the movie. Everyone who came over also got to see baby's room. It is almost all done! We need our blinds to come in and order a mattress.

We watched the movie "The Strangers". I did not like it. It was a weird movie. I really don't know how else to describe it. Some people stayed outside and watched another movie "The Crazies". I did not want to watch another movie so I hung out inside and talked with some friends. It was another fun night.

On Sunday we put up Christmas lights because it was almost 80 degrees. The weather was spectacular! We only put them on the house because it would seem a little too weird to have them in our yard now. Plus we need all of our leaves to fall before we can do that. We made our first pass at raking leaves on Saturday morning.

Sunday evening Brian and I walked a Metropark. I never understood why there were benches along the trails in the park. I do now! They are for pregnagnat women would need to take breaks because they can't breathe.

After our walk we went to the Halloween store to get me a dog costume. My mother in law made me a Moondog jersey (the Cavs Mascot for those who don't know) so I decided to be Moondog for Halloween. We bought a dog mask and a tail so on Saturday night when we go to the Cavs game I can be a pregnant Moondog! It's the halloween night themed game. I'm really excited.

Overall I'm feeling good. Baby has been really active lately. I now feel many movements thoughout the day. Its such a wonderful feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can type swear words now since the lamaz teacher said it was healthy for you to swear.

    Now everyone is going to think that you have Christmas lights up 24/7 you nut jobs!

    Baby Mattie I love you even though you are not an intertube. You are still a girl.

    ReplyDelete