Tuesday 21 August 2012

All is Well (40 weeks 1 day)

The fetal stress test Monday went well.  The doctor said Sydney looks good and he is not worried at all.  He is willing to let things go another 1-2 weeks.  The due date was August 20, but the first ultrasound suggested August 26 so there is some evidence that I may not be overdue anyway.  Regardless, they're going to let me wait it out as long as things continue to look good.  I have another appointment on Friday and then again next Tuesday.  If I'm still pregnant Tuesday, they'll do an ultrasound too just to confirm that there is still plenty of fluid around the baby.

I went to work today since I was feeling okay.  I'm increasingly getting uncomfortable.  I think I may have lost my mucus plug tonight too, so that could be a sign that some one could be joining us in the next couple of days.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment